Saturday, June 1, 2013

Bras are Dumb

It's summer time! I have nowhere to be and nobody to impress so I thought I would embark on a little experiment. I'm going to give up on the whole bra-wearing thing. Bras are dumb.

Don't get me wrong, they aren't all that bad.

Bra Pros:

They make clothes look awesome.


They provide protection from enemy attacks.


No nipples.



I have discovered however, that with all these bra-wearing shenanigans that I have seriously been missing out.

No-Bra Pros:

Less constricting. I have basically had a rubber band wrapped around my torso for over a decade.


I feel everything!


With much enthusiasm I would like to invite the ladies to join me in this experiment. Pledge a day, pledge a few weeks! Whatever you want. It will earn you life points to go toward your "list".

Make your pledge!
Lets discuss more pros and cons to bra-wearing.






No comments:

Post a Comment